To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or minimum of five (5) years customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year Casino Guest Service experience, including but not limited to Player Development, Slots, or Table Games.
- One (1) year of hosting experience with adequate customer following preferred.
- Must have intermediate computer knowledge; MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), Sales Force (CMS); ACSC preferred.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Must have the ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to identify problems, collect data, analyze, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must have the ability to interpret a variety of instructions (i.e., written, oral, etc.).
- Ability to earn and maintain TiPS certification.