To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Associates Degree (A.A.) in culinary or related field; minimum of four years culinary experience in multiple venues, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum of three years previous supervisory experience required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Flexible to work all shifts including holidays, nights, weekends, and overtime as business needs dictate.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.