To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. / B.S.) from an accredited four-year college or university; MBA preferred.
- At least five years casino experience is preferred.
- Must have ability to effectively communicate and make formal presentations to executives.
- Must have broad knowledge of accounting and financial analysis.
- Experience with computer report writing software highly desirable.
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills essential.
- Financial modeling experience essential.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, COGNOS, SQL, CRM, CDS, ACES and any other systems required to process, analyze and present data is highly preferred
- This position is responsible for providing a high level of customer service and promoting a positive attitude to create a fun and entertaining experience for our guests and employees.
- Must understand and speak the English language.