To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED; or two years previous customer service experience; or combination of education and experience. Five years’ experience in Food & Beverage preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience in Food & Beverage desired, but not required.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook programs.
- Must have knowledge of kitchen/restaurant sanitation, operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Flexible to work all shifts including holidays, nights, weekends, and overtime as business needs dictate.
- Ability to earn and maintain TiPS certification.
- Ability to earn and maintain ServSafe certification.