To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- One to three years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to earn and maintain TiPS certification
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Ability to earn and maintain a current Food Handlers Card
- Must be able to acquire and maintain appropriate gaming license