To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum two years of recent Human Resources experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree and or Certification in Human Resources preferred.
- Advanced level skills in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Previous HRIS experience. Experience with Ultipro and iCIMS strongly preferred.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner. Flexible to work all shifts including holidays, nights, and weekend hours as business needs dictate.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Experience in a professional office environment, preferably utilizing clerical skills.
- Customer service experience.
- Proficient in vocabulary, spelling, punctuation and proofreading. Must be able to compose and prepare correspondence appropriate for the Human Resources Department.
- Ability to operate office equipment including a photocopier, fax machine and calculator.
- Excellent telephone manners and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or in a team environment. Comfort with flexibility in priorities and work assignments a must.
- Must approach team member questions and concerns in a caring, confidential and helpful manner.