Manage, direct, and review the work of the accounting staff (including, but not limited to, payroll, accounts payable, inventory control, recording of revenue and expenses, balance sheet reconciliations, fixed asset activity, inventory, etc.).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor�s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Three years accounting experience in addition to education
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications
- Professional appearance and impeccable integrity
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge of financial software systems
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a team-oriented environment
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Self-motivated; ability to operate in a mentally and physically stressful situation
- Must be able to acquire and maintain appropriate gaming license