To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- 10+ years of network design and architecture experience.
- 10+ years of network administration, service delivery, quality of service and routing experience.
- Cisco CCNA certification or higher
- Cisco Nexus 7k/5k experience, including environments with multiple virtual device contexts and security requirements.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP and IP addressing methodologies such as unicast, multicast, DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of routing and switching technologies with a focus on Cisco products.
- Extensive design and deployment experience with OSPF, BGP, MPLS, VLAN Trunking, QoS, etc.
- Deep knowledge of firewall architecture, such as Cisco ASA, PIX and proxy services.
- Extensive experience with wireless technologies and standards, such as 802.11 a/b/g/n.
- Proven diagnostic problem solving and solution development skills.