To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but can be substituted for experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in high volume Accounts Payable position.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Professional appearance and impeccable integrity.
- Knowledge of financial software systems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated; ability to operate in a mentally and physically stressful situation.
- Develops, implements and supervises operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.
- Creates effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives and achieving deadlines.
- Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department and provide recommendations; ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reporting budget concerns to manager
This position will have supervisory responsibilities.
- Responsible for staff development and training programs.
- Responsible for rewards and recognition program to maximize employee engagement.
- Evaluates team members within department and delivers constructive feedback to employees in regards to performance.
- Determines recommendation for staffing (including interviewing and hiring) and scheduling (planning, assigning and directing work) to meet business needs
- Determines work procedures and expedites workflow.
- Responsible for employee performance (disciplining, coaching, counseling).