To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.:
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a four-year college or university in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
- Pursuing on-going skill development in the areas of financial modeling and analysis and project management.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Access, Project, and PowerPoint.
- Advance knowledge of data analysis and automation principles.
- Ability to collect relevant data, structure data models, execute and interpret quantitative data.
- Self-directed and outgoing, highly skilled in financial modeling and BI programming (e.g. VBA, SQL), capable of handling high exposure projects, and receptive to coaching and feedback.
- Ability to produce results by working within established time frames/deadlines and understanding potential barriers and next steps.
- Proven ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Ability to write effective reports and memos.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proven experience working in a methodical, and detail-oriented environment.