To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Associates degree from a college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of six months related experience and/or training preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write accurate reports and correspondence
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of management or employees of organization
- Ability to earn and maintain TiPS certification
- Must be able to acquire and maintain appropriate gaming license