To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to display professionalism
- Must be able to run on level surfaces, as well as up and down stairs
- Ability to identify and quickly respond to potential problems and conflicts; and defend self and others in combative situations
- Ability to effectively and efficiently move around all work areas including walking and standing for long periods of time
- Ability to multi-task as required
- Must be able to earn and maintain an American Heart Association CPR/AED and First Aid certification
- Must have valid driver’s license and acceptable driving history.
- Ability to earn and maintain TiPS certification
- Must be able to acquire and maintain appropriate gaming license