Your daily responsibilities include:
- Analyze and transform raw data into appealing dashboards and reports to deliver time crucial data to drive the business.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative labor and financial analysis across all departments within the gaming and non-gaming areas.
- Manipulate datasets, create financial models and summarize findings in a succinct manner for department leader’s usage.
- Become a point of contact for ad-hoc data requests including, but not limited to, marketing performance, staffing, customer service and slot performance.
- Identify Market trends develop strategies to address potential concerns
- Analyze Marketing promotions and identify opportunities to increase overall profitability.
- Recommend staffing policies and procedures for scheduling team members to departmental managers.
- Tracks department productivity daily. Prepares forecasts for various departments ensuring adequate staffing/spend for excellent customer service.
- Understand departmental processes and improve through data-driven solutions.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a four-year college or university in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Pursuing on-going skill development in the areas of financial modeling and analysis and project management.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Advanced skills in Tableau, SQL, Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Advance knowledge of data analysis and automation principles.
- Ability to collect relevant data, structure data models, execute and interpret quantitative data.
- Self-directed and outgoing, highly skilled in financial modeling and BI programming, capable of handling high exposure projects, and receptive to coaching and feedback.
- Ability to produce results by working within established time frames/deadlines and understanding potential barriers and next steps.
- Proven ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Ability to write effective reports and memos.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proven experience working in a methodical, and detail-oriented environment.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed