To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. /B.S.) in computer technology or related field from four-year college or university; one to two years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be highly proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Must have working knowledge of current Windows operating systems.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of networking fundamentals and Microsoft active directory administration.
- Must have experience supporting current Microsoft Office suites, troubleshooting computer hardware, software, and operating systems, and performing computer imaging and restoration.
- Cisco IP phones, Micros POS, AS/400, and Bally ACSC support experience is preferred.Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.