To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in human resources management or related field from four year college or university; five or more years’ experience as a Human Resources Generalist or five or more years’ experience in at least two Human Resources specially areas (including, but not limited to, recruitment, employee relations, benefits, compensation, and training); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PHR or SPHR professional certification preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Demonstrated intermediate level of competence in the areas of leadership, collaborative and service orientation, organizational insight, strategic perspective, change management, diagnostic insight, broad HR knowledge, coaching and counseling collaboration, and influence.