At Jamul Casino, we are committed to providing a genuinely fun experience for our valued guests, and our Guest Service Information team is the voice of our company. The Lead Guest Information Agent will work very closely with our team of Guest Information Agents who provide the first point of contact for our guests, and who are responsible for creating an excellent first impression. The right candidate will have a pleasant phone voice, a friendly personality, and a passion to deliver exceptional service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Trains other Guest Information Agents on the proper operation of the Call Center system.
- Carries out other clerical or administrative duties as required, including but not limited to data entry, ordering supplies, recordkeeping and maintenance of payroll records and timekeeping exceptions, etc.
- Works closely with Player Services management to evaluate and set up work schedules, ensuring adequate coverage for all agents and shifts, as assigned; notifies manager of all potential scheduling conflicts and staffing issues.
- Accurately completes and maintains all necessary logs and records.
- Provides friendly, fast, flawless, and helpful guest service, through the consistent practice and delivery of Jamul Casino’s Service Commitment to all guests and team members.
- Answers and directs all incoming calls using proper phone etiquette and with a cheerful and pleasant voice; reviews and responds to voice mail in a timely manner.
- Answers guests’ inquiries and provides assistance to the guests’ satisfaction.
- Assists Sweetwater Rewards players with trouble-shooting and successfully establishing online accounts.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of Sweetwater Rewards program, promotions, events, hours of operations of venues, etc so that guests will receive accurate and prompt information when requested.
- Effectively presents information to callers in a professional and articulate manner.
- Assists other team members with questions or problems
- Proficient in navigating the computer, phone system, and various programs.
- Enters reservations for various special events and player functions
- Communicates situations where guests are dissatisfied or experiencing a problem; ensures guest problems/complaints are resolved in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner.
- Takes messages for executive offices and various departments, and ensures messages are given to proper parties.
- Contacts administrative team members by mobile phone as needed; calls or radios the facilities department for service calls
- Be able to execute emergency procedures of the property
- Inputs comment card information for tracking and reporting purposes
- Must adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.
- Performs all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
- Performs other job related and compatible duties as assigned