The Lead Valet Attendant is responsible for providing excellent customer service, positively effects interactions with customers and team members. Has the resiliency to deal with difficult customers in all types of business conditions. Ability to work harmoniously with coworkers and leads by example.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides lead supervision and training to Valet Attendants
- Ensures courteous and prompt attention to guest requests or complaints
- Greets arriving and departing guests
- Parks guest vehicles in specified areas in an efficient and safe manner
- Retrieves customer vehicles from specified areas in an efficient and safe manner
- Performs assignments per department policies and procedures
- Ensures prompt reporting of any incidents to Valet Supervisor
- This position is subject to varying levels of crowds, smoke and noise, the severity of which depends upon customer volume
- This position is required to work outside and is subject to all types of weather conditions. Proper clothing is provided
- Must have a valid State driver’s license
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, as well as all levels of team members
- This position is very physical in nature and requires incumbent to run across flat land, as well as up and down stairs to park and retrieve cars in as little amount of time as possible. Incumbent must be able to reach and grasp to retrieve keys for customers' vehicles.
- Ability to drive cars of all types
- Obtain and maintain a gaming license with gaming commission.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
This job has supervisory responsibilities.
- Responsible for assisting with staff development and training as needed.
- Assist with rewards and recognition program to maximize employee engagement.
- Assist with the evaluation of team members within department and delivers constructive feedback to employees regarding performance