To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED required; six months to one-year experience in Poker or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Flexible to work all shifts including holidays, nights, weekends, and overtime as business needs dictate.
- Excellent skills in both written and oral communication.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word) and have knowledge of Poker operating systems.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Ability to earn and maintain TiPS certification.