To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in general maintenance, electrical and mechanical experience preferred
- General knowledge of chemicals, maintenance tools, basic plumbing, HVAC, basic electrical, lifts and assorted equipment preferred
- Ability to operate equipment such as hand and power tools and emergency equipment
- Good oral communication skills, able to follow directions, and have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively over hand held radios
- Ability to respond appropriately in emergency situations
- Must have valid driver’s license and acceptable driving history.