To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Associates degree (A.A.) in related field; or minimum of three years of experience in a comparable Table Games leadership position; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have thorough knowledge of all Table Games and Table Games operations.
- Excellent skills in both written and oral communication.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word) and have knowledge of Table Games operating systems.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Flexible to work all shifts including holidays, nights, weekends, as business needs dictate.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.