To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- One (1) year of hosting experience with adequate customer following preferred.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to interpret a variety of instructions (i.e., written, oral, etc.).
- Ability to earn and maintain TiPS certification.