At Jamul Casino, we are committed to providing a genuinely fun experience for our valued guests, and our Guest Services team plays a pivotal role in exemplifying our Service Commitment. The Guest Services Floor Representative provides personalized service and helps create fun, memorable moments for our guests. The right candidate will have a friendly personality, caring attitude, attention to details, and a strong passion to deliver exceptional service, and is extremely comfortable with approaching guests and initiating interactions. Our Guest Services Floor Representatives earn a competitive salary with a starting rate of $14.00 per hour, DOE. This is a tipped position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Provide friendly, fast, flawless, and helpful guest service, through the consistent practice and delivery of Jamul Casino’s Service Commitment to all guests and team members.
- Constantly roam and proactively seek interactions with guests who are playing in assigned zones, with the goal of delivering high-touch, highly-personalized, proactive service.
- Utilize electronic mobile devices to act upon notifications/alerts concerning actively-playing guests: celebrate tier upgrades on the floor and provide guests with their new cards and benefits, inform new members of rewards earned, proactively offer available Free Play to guests and issue on-the-spot, inform guests of event invitations and offers, etc.
- Process accurate cash handling transactions, including currency, chip, and slot machine tickets; conduct check cashing, credit/debit card advances, promotional voucher redemptions, etc.
- Perform Sweetwater Rewards Player’s Club functions, such as enrolling guests into the Player’s Club, maintaining accurate player tracking information, communicating available offers and
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the Sweetwater Rewards Player’s Club program, as well as all casino promotions, events, and amenities; must have the ability to explain accurate program, promotions, and event details to our guests.
- Promotes and participates in the execution of Marketing promotions and casino events.
- Balance cash drawers, complete all necessary paperwork, and report discrepancies, if any.
- Ensure assigned areas are presentable and clean and contacts the Housekeeping department as needed.
- Follow up on slots and beverage service requests with appropriate departments on behalf of the guests and escalate to management as necessary.
- Meet attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.
- Perform other job related and compatible duties as assigned.