To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university required or currently pursuing.
- Minimum of two year’s Accounting experience.
- Excellent technical skills, proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of financial software systems.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated with ability to research questions and work within the department.
- Comfortable to work under tight deadlines; may be required to work outside normal business hours due to month-end close deadlines.
- Professional appearance and impeccable integrity.
- Must be able to acquire and maintain appropriate gaming license.