To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of one to three months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Ability to prepare, read, and comprehend documents.
- Ability to accurately calculate figures and amounts and perform mathematical functions applicable to business needs including but not limited to counting money.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be able to qualify for any and all licenses or permits required by local, state or federal law.
- Ability to earn and maintain TiPS certification
- Ability to earn and maintain a current Food Handlers Card
- Must be able to acquire and maintain appropriate gaming license