To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Culinary or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in restaurant, baking and pastry work preferred, including artisan style bread production, ice cream, and sorbet production, sugar & chocolate work, centerpieces, high volume cake production, cake decorating and finishing skills.
- Two years progressively more challenging experience in a large volume, high quality food establishment preferred
- Knowledge of menu planning
- Knowledge of Food & Labor costs
- Knowledge of the Stratton Warren System (SWS) preferred
- Ability to write recipes preferred
- Ability to earn and maintain ServSafe certification
- Must be able to acquire and maintain appropriate gaming license