ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Provide friendly, fast, and helpful customer service to all guests and team members.
- Provide accurate and efficient dealing while following proper game procedures.
- Perform accurate chip and cash transactions.Observe or receive wagers from guest and take or pay the appropriate game outcomes.
- Maintain game security and protect company assets at all times.
- Assist guests in understanding the rules and ensure adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Collect Rake and Promotional Funds
- Chip Runner
- May deal in gaming tournaments
- Notify Leadership immediately of any irregularities or any guest requests which are outside of a Poker Dealer's authority or knowledge.
- Provide guests with information on how to play the game if requested.
- Must adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.
- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
- Perform other job related and compatible duties as assigned.
When operating as a Supervisor, additional duties include the following:
- Responsible for providing guidance and daily supervision to staff in the department. Supports and administers operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.
- Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager any scheduling concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise.
- Manages work procedures and expedites workflow.
- Provides coaching and counseling to team members.